Fans of Alfa Romeo’s will be very pleased to hear that the enhanced Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde has finally arrived in Australia, having been launched in Europe early last year.
The price? It’s launching from $39,000 for the manual model and $42,000 in auto form. That’s a $3000 jump to get into the autobut the benefit is that you get the same enhanced 1.75 litre turbo engine and twin-clutch transmission found in Alfa’s new 4C.
Standard Features include:
Standard features for the QV include:
- Dark leather and Alcantara interior trim
- Leather steering wheel with green and white stitching,
- QV-emblazoned aluminium door sills,
- Aluminium-faced pedals, and
- QV-embroidered floor mats.
The vehicle also comes fitted withnFiat Chrysler’s UConnect infotainment system with satellite navigation in a new 6.5 inch dash display.
Stereo system is a nine-speaker Bose audio system.