WIN $250.OO OF FREE FUEL
1. This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Tru-Blue Motors (“the Promoter”), , ABN 67 377 857 of 92 Kingswood Road, Underwood, QLD, 4119.
2. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
3. The Competition is only open to individuals who: (i) are Queensland residents aged 18 years or older at time of entry; and (ii) are not directors, management or employees, or their immediate family members, of the Promoter or its related companies or agencies associated with the Competition (“Eligible Entrant”).
4. Competition entry commences at 12:01:00am on 1 August 2014 and closes at 11:59:59pm on 31 August 2014 (“Entry Period”). Except as otherwise stated, all times are Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
5. To enter the Competition, an Eligible Entrant must during the Entry Period complete the following:
a. fully and correctly complete the specially marked entry form provided at the Promoter’s location of business,
6. Entrants may only enter the Competition in their own name. A person can only enter the Competition once. Any subsequent entry from the same person after the first valid entry is received will be deemed invalid.
7. An Eligible Entrant will receive one (1) entry for each submission that complies with the requirements under condition 5a.
8. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries will be deemed received at the time that the Promoter is satisfied that all necessary requirements under condition 5 have been met and not at the time of submission by the Eligible Entrant. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or delays or failures in any equipment or telecommunications service used to administer this Competition.
9. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, declare an entry invalid or disqualify any entrant that tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering, submits an entry that is incomplete or not in accordance with these conditions, or otherwise acts in a manner that is disruptive, dishonest or calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of this Competition.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to require an entrant to verify the validity of their entry within the requested time, including but not limited to an entrant’s identity, eligibility, age and address and to disqualify any entrant who does not satisfy any entry criteria in these conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
DRAWS AND PRIZES
11. All valid entries received during the period starting when entry opens and ending when entry closes for that draw (as set out in condition 14) will be entered into the relevant prize draw.
12. All prize draws will take place at 92 Kingswood Rd Underwood QLD 4119 as follows. Prize draws will take place at 2:00pm on Friday the 5 September 2014.
13. There are 1 prize to be won. The first valid entry randomly drawn will win the prize, which is one (1) Coles Express Gift Card valued at $250 AUD. The prize is valid for 24 months and is subject to any conditions imposed by the supplier.
PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO PRIZES GENERALLY
14. The total prize pool is valued at $250 AUD including GST as at 1 July 2014. A prize value is the recommended retail value as provided by the relevant supplier(s). The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in a prize’s value due to exchange rate changes or otherwise.
15. Any additional costs not expressly stated, but which may be incurred in acceptance and use of a prize, are the responsibility of the winner.
16. No compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to take any element of a prize as stated, or does not satisfy any conditions of use for any element of the prize (including conditions imposed by event organisers or staff, or other prize providers, such as health, behavior, age and safety requirements), for whatever reason. Any part of a prize that is not taken for any reason is forfeited and no compensation will be provided.
17. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of equal or higher value, subject to the approval of any relevant gaming authority, where required. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if a prize (or part of prize) is unavailable for any reason.
18. Other than as expressly stated in these conditions, a prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-replaceable, and non-redeemable for another prize including cash, except at the Promoter’s discretion and subject to relevant State and Territory legislation.
19. The winners will be notified within 5 days of the relevant draw by a phone call and email, using the details provided in their entry.
20. Prizes will be sent by registered post to the winners at their nominated Australian address within 28 days of the draw.
21. The prizes will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
22. The first initial and last name of the winners will be published at www.trubluemotors.com.au within 2 weeks of the prize draw.
23. Subject, where relevant, to any directions given by a relevant gaming authority, if: (i) a prize is not claimed by a winner or the Promoter has been unable (despite reasonable efforts) to successfully contact the winner on or before 1 September 2014; (ii) a prize is forfeited for any reason; or (iii) a winner is determined by the Promoter to be ineligible to win a prize in accordance with these conditions, the relevant prize will be forfeited and instead awarded to another Eligible Entrant in a redraw. Any such redraw will be made from a pool of the remaining Eligible Entrants and will take place at 2:00pm on 30 September 2014 at the same location as the original draws, with any unclaimed prizes awarded to the next valid entry randomly drawn in descending order of value (if applicable). The name of any resulting winner(s) will be published will be published at www.trubluemotors.com.au within 2 weeks of the draw. Any redraw prize winner(s) will be notified within 5 days of the redraw by a phone call and email using the details provided in their entry.
24. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, or is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, weather event, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of any relevant gaming authorities, where required.
25. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise; (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise); or (v) any delay in delivery (when not directly caused by the Promoter or its supplier), or failure of safe delivery of a prize.
26. All of the Promoter’s decisions in relation to all aspects of this Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
27. A winner accepts a prize at their own risk. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting a prize is the responsibility of the winner. Independent financial advice should be sought.
28. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and any of their personnel (the “Relevant Parties”) exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant in connection with the Competition or a prize, including without limitation: (i) any indirect, special, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; and (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. To the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law, it is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
29. The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding winning a prize, free of charge, and consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in promotional material in any media at any time without notification or compensation, financial or otherwise.
30. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this Competition, and acknowledges that this Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
PRIVACY STATEMENT AND MARKETING CONSENT
31. Entrants’ personal information is collected from entrants by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable the Promoter and its agents to manage, administer and promote the Competition and, where applicable, publicise the winners. The personal information may also be provided to persons assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers and deliverers, marketing agencies and IT providers, and to gaming authorities, media outlets and related companies. Each winner’s name will also be published at trubluemotors.com.au. By participating in the Competition, Eligible Entrants consent to these uses and disclosures of their personal information.